Adding bookmarks is very easy in Notepad++, just keep or cursor on the line which you want to add a bookmark and press Ctrl (Control) + F2 (Function 2) key, you should see a blue circle added just next to the gutter line number.
If you want to remove a bookmark on the line you can again press Ctrl + F2 to remove the bookmark.
⚡️ Ctrl (Control) + F2 (Function 2) key is used to toggle bookmarks in Notepad++, you can also go to Menu: Search -> Bookmark -> Toggle Bookmark to switch then on or off.
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++