If you have a lot of files open in Notepad++ as multiple tabs and you want to save all of them at once, you can make use of the keyboard shortcut Control + Shift + S.
You can also achieve the same by going to Menu: File -> Save All...
Before files are saved you will see a warning.
Are you sure you want to save all modified documents? Choose Always Yes" if you don't want to see this dialog again. You can re-activate this dialog in Preferences later.
If you select Yes, all files will be saved at once.
Note: If there are certain tabs that are not yet saved as files, then you will get a prompt to save each of them with a name. Once done all the files where changes were made will be saved.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Notepad++ do not show CRLF characters
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- Fix: Notepad++ bottom status bar not visible
- Notepad++ Hex Editor
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- How to install XML Tools Plugin Notepad++
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- [Fix] Notepad++ tab not visible (hidden)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- Multiple line editing in Notepad++
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to list all files and folders in a folder using Python - Python
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet - Microsoft
- How to close tabs on Notepad++ on Click? - NotepadPlusPlus
- PowerShell: How to Get Folder Size - Powershell
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online - Teams
- Python: Determine Variable Type Example - Python
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text - Microsoft
- Move from Zsh to Bash shell macOS - MacOS