You may get "Could not Load Session" error in Notepad++ when you go to the "File > Load Sessions..." option and open a wrong file.
You can only load a saved session file which is an XML file and should look something like the below.
Follow the below article to understand how sessions work with Notepad++.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running Windows 11 and Notepad++ v8.5.6.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Notepad++ do not show CRLF characters
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- Fix: Notepad++ bottom status bar not visible
- Notepad++ Hex Editor
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- How to install XML Tools Plugin Notepad++
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- [Fix] Notepad++ tab not visible (hidden)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- Multiple line editing in Notepad++
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to always fail a Junit Java Test Case - Java
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic - Eclipse
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example - Html
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog - Android
- URL Encode cURL HTTP GET\POST Data with Examples - cURL
- How to set background color for android layout pragmatically using java and through xml - Android
- Delete a Character from a String in Python Example - Python
- Ways to Show Git Logs in better way using pretty formatting - Git