If you want to save the file that you are working on with Visual Studio Code, you can make simply do that by going to VS Code Menu: File -> Auto Save
Steps to Enable Auto Save in VS Code IDE
- Click on File from VS Code Menu,
- Now Select Auto Save
- And you are done!
As you can see in the above image, there is a tick next to Auto Save which indicates this option is enabled.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to create a New Project in Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Find Restroom Near Me - Closest Toilet Nearby Using Your Current Location
- How to install xz data compression software using Brew
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- How to Scan iPhone for Virus? Is Antivirus it really required?
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to Fix Spelling Errors on Microsoft Word for Mac
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- [Fix] Error 1020 Cloudflare: Access was denied
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location?
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated 2022)
- How to replace with space
- VS Code Remove Unused Imports Keyboard Shortcut
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API - SharePoint
- Install Native Java JDK JRE on Apple Silicon M1 Mac - MacOS
- Fix: Eclipse Connection time out: github.com - Eclipse
- Cut, Copy and Paste Keyboard Shortcuts on Mac Keyboard - MacOS
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022) - MacOS
- XmlRpcException ConnectException connection refused error - Java
- How to Rename a file using Mac Terminal - MacOS
- How to find the Battery Cycle Count on macOS Ventura - MacOS