If you want to save the file that you are working on with Visual Studio Code, you can make simply do that by going to VS Code Menu: File -> Auto Save
Steps to Enable Auto Save in VS Code IDE
- Click on File from VS Code Menu,
- Now Select Auto Save
- And you are done!
As you can see in the above image, there is a tick next to Auto Save which indicates this option is enabled.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut - Chrome
- Check version of pip package installer for Python - Python
- How to add Colors to VIM (syntax highlighting) - vi
- Resolve System.IO.PathTooLongException [Sharepoint C# .Net] - SharePoint
- Best free Decompiler for Java - Java
- [Solution] fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git - Git
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura - MacOS