If for some reason you are having issues with the Microsoft Teams application on your Mac, then you may be asked by the admin to clean the cache and check.
Below are a few easy and safe steps you can try on your Mac to clear Teams cache,
- Make sure Teams is not running, if it is, right-click on the Teams icon on the dock and select Quit, or on the Microsoft Teams Menu select Quit.
- Press Command + Spacebar (or F4 if on Macbook) to open Spotlight search and type Terminal and open. You can also open it by going to Finder and /Applications/Utilities -> Terminal
- Now copy and paste the below command and press enter.
rm -r ~/Library/Application\ Support/Microsoft/Teams
- Open the Teams app now! The cache has been cleared!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Teams,
- How to start Microsoft Teams on Mac Startup
- 5 ways to pop out a Chat in Microsoft Teams
- Fix - Microsoft Teams Error Code - 80090016
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- How to know the version of Teams installed
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac
- Fix - You're missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams
- How to fix Microsoft Teams Error Code caa70004
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Microsoft Teams Error - You cannot add another work account to Teams at the moment
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we have run into an issue Try again
- Microsoft Teams: Delay in sending and receiving messages - TM495986
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isnt configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- How to Quit Microsoft Teams when App Closed on Mac
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to Uninstall Microsoft Teams on Mac
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- How to install Microsoft Teams on Mac using Terminal (Silently)
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- 20 - Python - Print Colors for Text in Terminal - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to fix: Please check your network connection (Retry) - HowTos
- Save cURL Command Output to a external file - cURL
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound - MacOS
- Android: Save Data in local Db using Android Room - Android
- [Android] RuntimeException: Unable to start activity Need BLUETOOTH permission - Android
- Find Sum of two numbers - C-Program
- How to Auto Fill Down in Excel for Mac - MacOS