For clearing the cache in Firefox, click on the Application Menu at the top right of the browser and select Settings, click on Privacy & Security, scroll down and look for "Cookies and Site Data" and click on "Clear Data.." button.
Just beside the Clear Data button you will see how much space the Firefox cache is occupying.
Your stored cookies, site data, and cache are
currently using 167 MB of disk space.
When you click on Clear Data you will see a screen that will show how much space you will regain after clearing "Cookie and Site Data" as well as "Cached Web Content"
Click on clear to clear the cache!
✌️: Clearing all cookies and site data stored by Firefox may sign you out of websites and remove offline web content. Clearing cache data will not affect your logins.
- How to replace with space
- Create Duplicate Line Visual Studio Code (above or below) Example
- Health Status Page for OpenAI ChatGPT or GPT 4
- How to add password to pdf file for opening, editing, printing, copying
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- Accept Only 0-9 Numbers RegEx Example
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- Installing Visual Studio Code on Raspberry Pi
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- SQL: Check if table exists
- How to Search Maven Central Repository
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- [Fix] Steam Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to install node on macOS Ventura/Sonoma
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Java Date Time API: LocalDateTime get(TemporalField field) examples - Java
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle - Google
- 3 Ways to convert bytes to String in Python - Python
- Java 8 java.util.Function and BiFunction Examples - Java
- WhatsApp Keyboard shortcuts for Mac - WhatsApp
- Step-by-Step: How to install Flutter in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to Install MongoDB in VSCode - HowTos
- 32: Python Program to Find Square Root of a Number - Python-Programs