For clearing the cache in Firefox, click on the Application Menu at the top right of the browser and select Settings, click on Privacy & Security, scroll down and look for "Cookies and Site Data" and click on "Clear Data.." button.
Just beside the Clear Data button you will see how much space the Firefox cache is occupying.
Your stored cookies, site data, and cache are currently using 167 MB of disk space.
When you click on Clear Data you will see a screen that will show how much space you will regain after clearing "Cookie and Site Data" as well as "Cached Web Content"
Click on clear to clear the cache!
✌️: Clearing all cookies and site data stored by Firefox may sign you out of websites and remove offline web content. Clearing cache data will not affect your logins.
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- Command to get count of only directories [macOS/Linux/Unix]
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command
- How to change font, apply bold or italic styles, font size in Windows Notepad
- SQL: Check if table exists
- [Fix] Steam Friends Network Unreachable Error
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- Display (Show) bookmarks bar Safari
- Background task activation is spurious error - Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- Telegram down in Europe - users facing connection issues and 500 Internal Server error - News
- [Program] How to read three different values using Scanner in Java - Java
- How to Adjust macOS System Font Size - MacOS
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table - SharePoint
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool - Google
- Word wrap text in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- 5+ Fibonacci number Series Java Program Examples [ 0 1 1 2 3 ..] - Java