For clearing the cache in Firefox, click on the Application Menu at the top right of the browser and select Settings, click on Privacy & Security, scroll down and look for "Cookies and Site Data" and click on "Clear Data.." button.
Just beside the Clear Data button you will see how much space the Firefox cache is occupying.
Your stored cookies, site data, and cache are currently using 167 MB of disk space.
When you click on Clear Data you will see a screen that will show how much space you will regain after clearing "Cookie and Site Data" as well as "Cached Web Content"
Click on clear to clear the cache!
✌️: Clearing all cookies and site data stored by Firefox may sign you out of websites and remove offline web content. Clearing cache data will not affect your logins.
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled - Android-Studio
- How to display Java Date Time timezone GMT/UTC offset using SimpleDateFormat - Java
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting Without an Account - Teams
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix: Spring Boot: SQLException: Access denied for user root@localhost (using password: YES) - Java
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file - MacOS
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode - Chrome