For clearing the cache in Firefox, click on the Application Menu at the top right of the browser and select Settings, click on Privacy & Security, scroll down and look for "Cookies and Site Data" and click on "Clear Data.." button.
Just beside the Clear Data button you will see how much space the Firefox cache is occupying.
Your stored cookies, site data, and cache are currently using 167 MB of disk space.
When you click on Clear Data you will see a screen that will show how much space you will regain after clearing "Cookie and Site Data" as well as "Cached Web Content"
Click on clear to clear the cache!
✌️: Clearing all cookies and site data stored by Firefox may sign you out of websites and remove offline web content. Clearing cache data will not affect your logins.
- How to create a New Project in Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Find Restroom Near Me - Closest Toilet Nearby Using Your Current Location
- How to install xz data compression software using Brew
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- How to Scan iPhone for Virus? Is Antivirus it really required?
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to Fix Spelling Errors on Microsoft Word for Mac
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- [Fix] Error 1020 Cloudflare: Access was denied
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location?
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated 2022)
- How to replace with space
- VS Code Remove Unused Imports Keyboard Shortcut
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program - SharePoint
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura - MacOS
- How to Setup maven on Mac (macOS) - Mac-OS-X
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - SharePoint
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout - Android
- Find your macOS version - MacOS
- Safari Full Screen Shortcut using Keyboard [macOS] - MacOS
- Horizontally Center Align