In order to show a video on a SharePoint page of your site, you can make use of the embed web part.
Below is a step-by-step guide with screenshots:
- Open your SharePoint Site.
- Navigate to your SharePoint Page where you want to display the video.
- Click on Edit to edit the page.
- Now hover between web parts and click on + sign to "add a new web part"
- Now select type "Embed" - This will allow you to embed content from external sites such as Sway, Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- At the right Embed sidebar, add your video link inside "Website address or embed code" textbox.
- Once done, you should be able to see the video displayed on the web part.
- Make sure to Republish your page so other users can see the changes.
You can embed videos directly using the links (URL's) for the below websites directly.
Have Questions? Post them here!