If you want to run all the Cells you have in your Python Jupyter Notebook an once, then you can do that by going to the Menu: Run -> Run All Cells
Once this was done, you can see that all the cells ran at once!
Run All Cells using Keyboard
You can do this using keyboard as well,
- Select All Cells using Command + A key.
- Run the cells using Command + Enter.
- Select All Cells using Control + A key.
- Run the cells using Shift + Enter.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Python,
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- How to integrate Salesforce CRM Sales and Service with Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin - Eclipse
- [Python] Fix: TypeError: NoneType object is not subscriptable - Python
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- Parsing CSV file using Java code example (Comma Separated File) - Java
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms - Windows
- Shortcut: Cut (or Delete) current line in Visual Studio Code (VSCode) - HowTos