At times tools do not accept a certain type for delimiter from a CSV file, in such cases, if you want to change the delimiter to something else, then you can install the CSV Lint plugin in Notepad++.
How to install CSV Lint Plugin?
Go to Menu: Plugins > Plugin Admin... and search for "CSV Lint"and click Install.
Open CSV Lint window and click on "Detect Columns" followed by "Reformat". Here you can choose the delimiter from the "Column separator" dropdown.
Once you click on OK, the delimiter will be updated in the CSV text tab as shown below.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on a Windows 11 PC.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to hide toolbar on Notepad++
- Change the default Line Encoding Notepad++ (CR LF)
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- How to force quit or kill Notepad++ Process
- Add Blank Lines Between Each Lines in Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case
- Must have CSV Plugins for Notepad++
- How to lock Notepad++ tabs?
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- How to change background color in Notepad++
- Notepad++ sort by name with example
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing
- Where are Notepad++ temp unsaved files stored?
- Notepad++: How to add Quotes to CSV File
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- How choose alternate Tab Bar icon in Notepad++
- How to copy file name and path to clipboard in Notepad++
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Add Line Number before each line in Notepad++ using Column Editor
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- Mac OS X Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine - Mac-OS-X
- List of Java JDK Versions till Year 2023 with LTS Support Included - Java
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade - Apple
- Android Shared Preferences API tutorial - Android
- Disable Startup Sound on macOS - MacOS
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Android] This view is not constrained vertically: at runtime it will jump to the top unless you add a vertical constraint - Android