- Visit: https://www.postman.com/downloads/ from your Mac device and you should see the download link for the Postmap app for Apple Mac,
- You may see the warning,
, you can click on Allow,
Do you want to allow downloads on “www.postman.com”? You can change which websites can download files in Websites Preferences.
- Once the app dmg file is download, you can go to your download directory and double click on the App Icon,
- You will again see an installation warning about "are you sure you want to open this the file downloaded from the internet" click on open,
- Now you would get a prompt to move the Postman app to the Applications folder, it's recommended to do that,
Select, Move to Applications Folder
Move to Applications Folder? I can move myself to the Applications folder if you'd like. This will ensure that future updates will be installed correctly.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to HowTos,
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- Bootstrap Nav Menu Dropdown on hover - Bootstrap
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal - MacOS
- How to check PowerShell version - Powershell
- Docker - Error response from daemon: You cannot remove a running container - Docker
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- Java Read and Write Properties file with Examples - Java
- Notepad++ insert a blank line above or below the current line example - NotepadPlusPlus
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome] - Chrome