Dark Mode, Night Mode or you can call it the Dark Theme is a light to dark color scheme that is most widely used these days on Mobile Phones and Software applications, so if you are wondering how can you enable dark mode in the most famous text editor for Windows i.e. Notepad++, there here is how you can,
Steps to Enable Dark Theme in Notepad++
- Open Notepad++
- Go to Settings
- Click on Style Configurator...
- Here you should see a drop down Select theme:
- Select Deep black
- Click - Save and Close
That's it, now you should see a background that is dark and text in white.
There are other darker themes that you can choose from: Plastic code wrap, Black board, Twilight, Vibrant black.
⛏️ Note: There is no default dark theme for the whole of the application scheme (like sublime text) available for Notepad++ yet, we hope we get it in near future :)
Dark themes in Notepad++
1. Black board
3. Deep Black
4. Plastic Code Wrap
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- Convert String to int in Java - Java
- Convert Java Map Collection Object to JSON String using Jackson - Java
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue. - Microsoft
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet - Microsoft
- Exception in thread main java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException - Java
- 3 ways to clear screen on Linux Terminal - Linux
- How to add border to Android Button - Android