You may not be using all the toolbar options that are available on Notepad++ and may want to customize it accordingly. You can do it easily by clicking on the customize icon on the toolbar, when you click on the icon you will get a pop-up that will option to Add or Remove toolbar buttons. Below is a demonstration,
As you may see it gives you the option to add more useful buttons likes, Clone to Other view, Hide Lines, Fold All, Unfold All, Hide Line Number Margin, Mide Bookmark margin, Separator, Duplicate current line, Indent e.t.c.
⚡️ You can click on the Reset button to get back to the default setting of the toolbar!
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++