If you want to know the version details of Microsoft Excel that have been installed on your Mac/Macbook, you can follow the below simple steps.
- Step 1: Open the Excel Application on your Mac.
- Step 2: Now on the Menu go to Excel -> About Microsoft Excel
- Step 3: You will see an "About Excel" window with all required version details.
Version 16.74 (23061100) License: Microsoft 365 Subscription Belongs to: email@example.com Device ID: 944214-217-1CCE-1111-1AD2961827E27
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Microsoft,
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- How To Remove Only Conditional Formatting in Excel
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- How to Force Quit Microsoft Excel Application on Mac
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to Delete a Sheet in Excel on Mac
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to Select Two Separate Columns in Excel on Mac
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- How to Create Absolute References in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- Remove Apps from Dock when Quit [Mac Ventura] - MacOS
- List of Rust Cargo Commands - Rust
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix - Teams
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application - Android
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings - iOS
- How to know the Docker Engine Version - Docker
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site - SharePoint
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser - SharePoint