If you have upgraded Android Studio to version 1.3 and have Built tool 23.0.0 rc1 then you would encounter the following error message!,
Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated. Please update these modules to use Build Tools 23.0.0 rc2 instead: * app Otherwise, the project won't build.
Go to : Tools -> Android -> SDK Manager.
Click Launch Standalone SDK Manager.
Here under Tools (Preview Channel), you would find Android Platform SDK tool and Android Platform Build tool, just upgrade it to revised version rc2 or rc3.
Once updated, just restart the Android studio, and this error message should go away!
- Error running 'app': No target device found.
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Android Studio Error:(19, 0) Gradle DSL method not found: android()
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- [Android Studio] Hardcoded string Button, should use @string resource
- JDK Location in Android Studio
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem
- Cannot start Android Studio. No JDK found
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated
- Android Studio emulator/Device logCat logs not displayed
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton
- How to install Android Studio Chipmunk and SDK tools on macOS (2021.2)
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio]
- Create assets folder in Android Studio
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template
- [Event Log] Android Studio performance could be improved
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx - SharePoint
- Split a String in Java with Examples - Java
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found - Android-Studio
- How to know current Ubuntu Linux version via terminal command - Ubuntu
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio - Android-Studio
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java