If you have upgraded Android Studio to version 1.3 and have Built tool 23.0.0 rc1 then you would encounter the following error message!,
Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated. Please update these modules to use Build Tools 23.0.0 rc2 instead: * app Otherwise, the project won't build.
Go to : Tools -> Android -> SDK Manager.
Click Launch Standalone SDK Manager.
Here under Tools (Preview Channel), you would find Android Platform SDK tool and Android Platform Build tool, just upgrade it to revised version rc2 or rc3.
Once updated, just restart the Android studio, and this error message should go away!
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- Android Studio Button onClickListener Example
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available
- How to fix java.net.NoRouteToHostException in Android Studio
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- [Android Studio] Button on click example
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- JDK Location in Android Studio
- How to update Android Studio
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered
- [Solved] Error launching studio
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio] - Android-Studio
- Cmd command get current directory location - Windows
- Maven Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Java
- NOTE: This project contains resource errors, so aapt did not succeed, which can cause rendering failures. Fix resource problems first. - Android