MC222773 - Microsoft has made a change to Exchange Online in order to correct the way unlicensed mailbox access is handled. This change may cause Shared mailboxes to be inaccessible due to a license expired error.
The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired. To find out how to gain access to this mailbox again, contact the person who manages your email account.
⚡️ What is the impact ?Delegates who access shared mailboxes might no longer have access to the mailbox. This occurs because both On-Prem AD as well as Azure AD see the mailbox as Shared, but Exchange Online still sees the mailbox as a User mailbox.
⛏️ How to resolve and fix ?If you are experiencing the error message that the license has expired and the mailbox is showing as a shared mailbox in both On-Prem AD and Azure AD but in Exchange Online it is not a shared mailbox, run the following cmdlet using Exchange Online PowerShell
You may need to contact your Office 365 Tenant Admin to prevent or fix this issue.
Set-Mailbox -Type Shared
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx - SharePoint
- Split a String in Java with Examples - Java
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found - Android-Studio
- How to know current Ubuntu Linux version via terminal command - Ubuntu
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio - Android-Studio
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java