If you want to copy/duplicate/repeat the above line in Notepad++, you can follow the below steps,
- Move your curser to the line that you want to copy,.
- Now press Ctrl + D keyboard keys together,
- You should see that the above line gets copied just below it.
1. This is my line above. 2. This is my line below.
1. This is my line above. 2. This is my line above. 3. This is my line below.
As you can see I had two lines and my cursor was on line 1, when I pressed Ctrl+D the above line got copied to line two, and line 2 was shifted to the new line number 3.
More Posts related to NotepadPlusPlus,
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Notepad++ do not show CRLF characters
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- Fix: Notepad++ bottom status bar not visible
- Notepad++ Hex Editor
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- How to install XML Tools Plugin Notepad++
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- [Fix] Notepad++ tab not visible (hidden)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- Multiple line editing in Notepad++
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to integrate Salesforce CRM Sales and Service with Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to install maven in macOS using Terminal Command - MacOS
- How to destroy PHP session() - PHP
- Install Oh My Zsh on Ubuntu Docker complete steps - Ubuntu
- How to Skip or Ignore JUnit test cases in Java - Java
- macOS Ventura 13: The default interactive shell is now zsh - zsh
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16 - iOS