If you want to copy/duplicate/repeat the above line in Notepad++, you can follow the below steps,
- Move your curser to the line that you want to copy,.
- Now press Ctrl + D keyboard keys together,
- You should see that the above line gets copied just below it.
1. This is my line above. 2. This is my line below.
1. This is my line above. 2. This is my line above. 3. This is my line below.
As you can see I had two lines and my cursor was on line 1, when I pressed Ctrl+D the above line got copied to line two, and line 2 was shifted to the new line number 3.
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar
- How to hide lines in Notepad++
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Portable Notepad++ for windows
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- Word count in Notepad++
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- How to check your installed version of Git - Git
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor - Sublime-Text
- Transfer files between Android and Mac OS X using usb cable - Mac-OS-X
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- HTML, HTML5. CSS, CSS3 Color Codes 2020 - Html
- How to run a Maven jar project from eclipse without tomcat - Eclipse
- Docker Desktop needs privileged access macOS - MacOS
- 10 Beginners Commands for macOS Terminal Usage - MacOS