If you want to copy/duplicate/repeat the above line in Notepad++, you can follow the below steps,
- Move your curser to the line that you want to copy,.
- Now press Ctrl + D keyboard keys together,
- You should see that the above line gets copied just below it.
1. This is my line above. 2. This is my line below.
1. This is my line above. 2. This is my line above. 3. This is my line below.
As you can see I had two lines and my cursor was on line 1, when I pressed Ctrl+D the above line got copied to line two, and line 2 was shifted to the new line number 3.
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++