Error Code: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean.
Something went wrong in the login process.
For more information, go HERE or contact Customer Support directly.
When you launch Microsoft Minecraft Launcher on your Windows PC and after you click Login button you get to the XBOX window and after hitting Let's Play you get an error message "Something went wrong in the login process"
There are a few steps that you will need to follow to fix the issue,
Step 1: Reset Minecraft Launcher
- Make sure you have closed the Minecraft Launcher Window
- Also make sure there is no task running with the name "Minecraft"
- Now open Apps & Features,
- Search for Minecraft Launcher, click on it and choose "Advanced Options"
- Now click on the Reset button (click on Reset Again),
- Close the Apps & Features Window
Step 2: A few services to validate and start
- Press Windows + R to open run dialog and type services.msc and open,
- Look for the service IP Helper (service name:iphipsvc) and double-click,
- Make sure that the Startup Type is set to Automatic (and not Manual),
- Click on the Start Button,
- Click on Apply and OK.
- In a similar way look for Service "IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules" and double-click,
- Make sure start-up type is set to Automatic,
- Click on Start,
- Follow the same steps for Service: "Xbox Live Auth Manager"
- Follow the same steps for Service: "Xbox Live Networking Service"
Now try to log in to Minecraft and you should be able to get through!..
- Search for PowerShell, right click and Run as Administrator,
- Now paste the following and press enter: Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage
- Now open the Xbox app, if you see a message: missing xbox identity provider, get it installed.
- Now login to Xbox app,
- Finally launch the Minecraft Launcher
Fix 3: For Mac running on macOS
Delete the launcher folder that contains files like -
launcher_accounts.json launcher_cef_log.txt launcher_entitlements.json launcher_gamer_pics.json launcher_log.txt launcher_msa_credentials.bin launcher_product_state.json launcher_profiles.json launcher_settings.json launcher_ui_state.json
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- How to locate Python Installation on Windows (10/11)
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- How to Repeat Last Action F4 on Excel on Mac Like Windows
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Office.com downloading zero byte file name prelanding on Safari browser
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Cmd command get current directory location
- How to update Microsoft Excel on Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel on Mac
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to add Solver Add-in in Microsoft Excel on Mac
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac
- Configure AWS Access ID and Secret Keys using CLI on Mac - AWS
- [Solutions] Android Error in an XML file: aborting build. Eclipse SDK - Android
- How to connect to Microsoft Exchange Online using PowerShell - Powershell
- How to use Autocomplete and Autosuggestion in Shell Commands - Bash
- 16: Find the largest element in a List - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font - Eclipse
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.net - SharePoint
- Docker MySQL Compose File with Volume Example - Docker