The Clipboard is something that caches your current copy of the text, and images of files using the Control + C copy keyboard shortcut.
If you have multiple Windows PCs and you want to copy and paste the text or images across devices, then you will need to enable the loud-based clipboard on your Windows 10 or 11 Operating System by following the below steps.
- Step 1: Click on the Start Windows Icon on your Windows 10/11.
- Step 2: Now go to Settings > System.
- Step 3: Now click on Clipboard.
- Step 4: Now click on "Sync across devices" and toggle it on.
- Step 5: Finally, select "Automatically sync text that I copy".
Simply press Windows + V. view the clipboard history, you can paste it to any other device with the same user login.
You can also pin the most frequently used clipboard history contents.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to Make a Windows Notepad File Read-Only
- Enable Cloud Based Clipboard for Images and Text on Windows 10/11
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Fix: This file is set to read-only. Try again with a different file name. [Windows 10/11]
- Top 5 Fonts for Windows Notepad
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- [Solution] WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 VM on Mac
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Fix: Windows 10/11 Update Install Error - 0x80070103
- Change the Size of History in Windows Terminal (Updated for Windows 11)
- How to Know Version of Windows Terminal
- How to do a Print Screen on Windows 11 to Screencapture
- How to Set PowerShell as Default Shell on Windows Terminal
- How to know the version and Device ID of OneDrive on Mac
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Change the Default Shell in Windows Terminal App
- Fix: Failed in attempting to update the source: winget
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Fix: Windows Update Error Code: 0x800f0922
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- Shortcut to Open Snipping Tool on Windows and Take Screenshot
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Fix: zsh: command not found: adb (Android) - MacOS
- [fix] command not found curl - cURL
- Simple CSS Grid Example - CSS
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml - Android-Studio
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes. - Chrome
- How to display Java Date Time timezone GMT/UTC offset using SimpleDateFormat - Java
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Fix AttributeError in Python - Python