You may see this error message as a notification on your Excel/Word/PowerPoint or any other Windows 365 application that you are using as a Business/Work account when your credentials that are cached on your device (especially on Mac) has expired.
- Open Spotlight Search and type Keychain Access and open the app.
- Now look for Microsoft Office Credentials and remove them (make sure you remember your creds before doing so or make a note of it before deleting)
- Make sure your Windows App were closed, if not close them (if you can't sync with OneDrive, make sure to save a local copy!!)
- Now open the App again you should see something like this,
To sync changes with OneDrive, Microsoft Excel needs access to your OneDrive folder.
Or you will be asked to sign in.
- Post this you should be able to sync your files with OneDrive again!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to Make a Windows Notepad File Read-Only
- Enable Cloud Based Clipboard for Images and Text on Windows 10/11
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Fix: This file is set to read-only. Try again with a different file name. [Windows 10/11]
- Top 5 Fonts for Windows Notepad
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- [Solution] WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 VM on Mac
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Fix: Windows 10/11 Update Install Error - 0x80070103
- Change the Size of History in Windows Terminal (Updated for Windows 11)
- How to Know Version of Windows Terminal
- How to do a Print Screen on Windows 11 to Screencapture
- How to Set PowerShell as Default Shell on Windows Terminal
- How to know the version and Device ID of OneDrive on Mac
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Change the Default Shell in Windows Terminal App
- Fix: Failed in attempting to update the source: winget
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Fix: Windows Update Error Code: 0x800f0922
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- Shortcut to Open Snipping Tool on Windows and Take Screenshot
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- How to find Java HOME in Mac Terminal - MacOS
- How to Validate String Date Format in Java - Java
- How to Install Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) on Windows 11 (22H2) - Windows-11
- TextEdit Clear Formatting when Pasting Text - MacOS
- How to Select Two Separate Columns in Excel on Mac - Microsoft
- [fix] zsh: command not found: telnet on Mac - MacOS
- How to Find and View Stored Wi-Fi Password on iPhone - iOS
- How to Insert an Inverted Question Mark on Mac ¿ - MacOS