If you are new to Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE (popularly called as VS Code) and wondering how to format or indent your source code, then here are the keyboard shortcuts that you can make use of,
If you are using VS Code on a device that runs Windows Operating System then the keyboard short cut is: Shift + Alt + F
If you are using VS Code on a device that runs Apple devices running macOS then the keyboard short cut is: Shift + Option + F
If you are using VS Code on a device that runs on Linux such as Ubuntu then the keyboard short cut is: Ctrl + Shift + I
⛏️ If you want to make use of your mouse, the simplest way to format your code is to right click anywhere in your source code file and select option - "Format Document", you can also check what the keyboard shortcut is by looking next to it just in case you forget it :)
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- Display full website address in Safari macOS Browser - MacOS
- How to clear mysql console screen - MySQL
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views - Android
- The default interactive shell is now zsh. [macOS] - MacOS
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button - Teams
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html