When you launch Google Chrome Application on your macOS Ventura, you would see a notification like below,
Login Item Added "Google Chrome" will open automatically when you log in. You can manage this in Login Items Settings.
How to remove App from Mac Login Items
Chrome Always getting Added to Login Items Issue
Interesting with Google Chrome, even when you remove the Chome Application from the Login Items list it still appears again when you launch Chrome.
Workaround/Fix for the Issue:
- Open Google Chrome Application,
- Click on the Extensions icon and select Manage Extenstions,
- Disable All your extensions,
- Quit Chorme (Command + Q)
- Remove Chrome from Login Items
- Open Chome and enable extensions one by one, of them when enabled may give the same notification again! It's probably the culprit.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- [Fix] SharePoint: This embed code doesnt seem to work. We only support iframe based embeds - SharePoint
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout - Android
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen - MacOS
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization - SharePoint
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura - MacOS
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac - Eclipse
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary - Android-Studio
- How to format or prettify XML in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus