Microsoft Teams users will see a new feature "Spotlight me" in the participants tab during a Teams video meeting. The meeting presenter can highlight/pin meetings participants, this will pin the selected person's video to everyone's screens.
The Spotlight mode experience is currently available for Windows and MacOS desktop clients but is not yet supported on Teams on the web, mobile, or Linux.
The host can pin and lock a video feed for all other meeting participants.
The meeting attendee identified as the spotlight will be the main video shown to all other participants, so its easier to focus.
How to turn on the Spotlight experience for Teams meetings
- Navigate to Participants panel --> Right click participant -> select Spotlight
- Meeting video grid --> Right click on video --> select Spotlight
- Hide files and folders on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed - Android
- Bootstrap Nav Menu Dropdown on hover - Bootstrap
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code - Android
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog - Android
- Error 404 Tomcat homepage http://localhost:8080/ not displayed - Tomcat
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline - Html
- Change Max and Min Value of Android Seekbar Programmatically - Android
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception - SharePoint
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags - Html
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell - Google
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info - HowTos
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android AlertDialog Programatically Example - Android