Basic steps performed, Power BI desktop --> Get Data --> Online Service --> SharePoint Online List --> Site URL --> Click OK.
If you receive error "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found", refer here to fix.
⚠️ Clicking on Retry results in the same error.
⚠️ Clear permissions does not help.
⚠️ Re entering the password does not help.
Unable to connect We encountered an error while trying to connect. Details: "Access to the resource is forbidden".
⛏️ How to fix Power BI access to resource forbidden error ?The error occurs due to wrong Credential Type used, Anonymous by default. You need to use Organizational Microsoft Account for SharePoint Online.
- Click 'Cancel' to exit the screen.
- From the Ribbon, click "Edit Queries" --> "Data source settings".
- Select your site and click Edit Permissions --> Edit.
- Select Microsoft account.
- Set Privacy level - Organizational.
- Sign in with your organizational Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Resubmit the URL in the connection and you should see the SharePoint site lists in the Navigator.
Clear permissions and try with above steps, this helps when there is a cache issues or password change issue.
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- Update SharePoint Online List Item using REST API, HTML, Spfx, Postman
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- Create SharePoint list from Excel spreadsheet and import table
- Send Email using SharePoint PowerShell command, SMTP server
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- The service instance
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to change order of fields on new item form for SharePoint Online list
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- How to customize SharePoint Modern list form using JSON formatting
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.net
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- Take input argument from command line in Python Programming - Python
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Redirect page using jQuery - jQuery
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- SQLite Error: unknown command or invalid arguments: open. Enter .help for help - Android
- Drag drop files here option missing for SharePoint document library - SharePoint
- Create simple struts2 project using maven commands - Java
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window - Sublime-Text