Basic steps performed, Power BI desktop --> Get Data --> Online Service --> SharePoint Online List --> Site URL --> Click OK.
If you receive error "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found", refer here to fix.
⚠️ Clicking on Retry results in the same error.
⚠️ Clear permissions does not help.
⚠️ Re entering the password does not help.
Unable to connect We encountered an error while trying to connect. Details: "Access to the resource is forbidden".
⛏️ How to fix Power BI access to resource forbidden error ?The error occurs due to wrong Credential Type used, Anonymous by default. You need to use Organizational Microsoft Account for SharePoint Online.
- Click 'Cancel' to exit the screen.
- From the Ribbon, click "Edit Queries" --> "Data source settings".
- Select your site and click Edit Permissions --> Edit.
- Select Microsoft account.
- Set Privacy level - Organizational.
- Sign in with your organizational Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Resubmit the URL in the connection and you should see the SharePoint site lists in the Navigator.
Clear permissions and try with above steps, this helps when there is a cache issues or password change issue.
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion
- Trigger Flow on selected Listitem from SharePoint view - create button with JSON column formatting
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- How to show or hide columns in SharePoint Online List Library from
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- Special character & not working with SharePoint REST API
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
- How to add animated Gif to SharePoint Online Page
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database
- Types of brackets used in Programming Languages - Codes - 2022
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python - Python
- Setting Expire Time - EX EXAT PX PXAT and KEEPTTL with Spring Boot + Redis - Java
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners - SharePoint
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11) - Windows
- Installing vue.js in Laravel 8 - PHP
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account - HowTos