The logged in organizational account credentials are correct and has necessary access to the SharePoint list.
Unable to connect We encountered an error while trying to connect. Details: "Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Resources.HttpResource: Request failed: OData Version: 3 and 4, Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (Not Found) OData Version: 4, Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (Not Found) OData Version: 3, Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (Not Found)"
⛏️ How to fix Power BI 404 not found error ?Connect by using only the root URL of SharePoint site as Data Source in Power BI Desktop and do not include the list, library, folder, page, listitem in the URL.
Once the site is connected, you can select and preview the List data on the Navigator screen. Here you can load and transform the data fetched from SharePoint list, even use Power Query.
If you face error "Access to the resource is forbidden", refer here for fix.
Use the same approach to connect to a SharePoint Online site document library.
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- Update SharePoint Online List Item using REST API, HTML, Spfx, Postman
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- Create SharePoint list from Excel spreadsheet and import table
- Send Email using SharePoint PowerShell command, SMTP server
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- The service instance
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to change order of fields on new item form for SharePoint Online list
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- How to customize SharePoint Modern list form using JSON formatting
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.net
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL - Facebook
- Skip Test Maven while creating package command - Java
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️ - Apple
- Change the default login shell on macOS Ventura 13.0 - MacOS
- Convert JSON to Java Collection Map using Jackson - Java
- java: cannot infer type for local variable, cannot use var on variable without initializer - Java
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ? - SharePoint