The logged in organizational account credentials are correct and has necessary access to the SharePoint list.
Unable to connect We encountered an error while trying to connect. Details: "Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Resources.HttpResource: Request failed: OData Version: 3 and 4, Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (Not Found) OData Version: 4, Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (Not Found) OData Version: 3, Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (Not Found)"
⛏️ How to fix Power BI 404 not found error ?Connect by using only the root URL of SharePoint site as Data Source in Power BI Desktop and do not include the list, library, folder, page, listitem in the URL.
Once the site is connected, you can select and preview the List data on the Navigator screen. Here you can load and transform the data fetched from SharePoint list, even use Power Query.
If you face error "Access to the resource is forbidden", refer here for fix.
Use the same approach to connect to a SharePoint Online site document library.
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- That did'nt work, Issue type User not in directory - SharePoint external access error
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..