If you had increased or decreased the font size for text and want to reset it to the default once you can follow the below steps,
- Go to Windows (Eclipse if on macOS) on the menu bar,
- Go to Preferences -> General -> Appereances,
- Now Go to Colors and Fonts,
- Now Click on the on Reset to Default button, just below preview,
- This should reset the font size to default.
Note: If you do the reset as per the above steps - it will reset all the changes to font and sizes you have done such as Java, Git, etc if you wish to reset the font to any specific type you can do that by expanding the folders and selecting the specific type and doing a reset to default.
❗️ The default font size for code in Eclipse is 12.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to view the Eclipse error log
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error - WhatsApp
- [Java Threads] Should we extend Thread Class or implement Runnable interface - Java
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse - Android
- Android ListView turns Black or Flickers while Scrolling - Android
- Display Era details (AD BC) in Java Date - Java