If you run into error "We're sorry—we've run into an issue Try again" with Microsoft Teams, try out these options to fix it. The error message gives a button "Try again", but that does not help. If further adds "If that doesn't work, try signing out and back in.".
Isolate and narrow down the problem
- Verify the behavior from different devices, if its failing only on one, probably its an account related issue.
- Teams Desktop Client
- Teams web from a browser
- Teams mobile App - Android/iPhone
- Login from a different machine with your account and check the behaviour. If it works, problem with probably with your laptop or account on the laptop.
- Ask your colleague/friend to login with their account to your laptop/desktop. If it works, problem is with your account.
- Simple! do not scratch your head, get hold of your IT guy and ask for help.
- Sign out completely from Teams and restart Teams.
- Reboot your laptop/desktop and retry.
- Clear Teams Cache files from Windows/MAC (close teams, clear cache and restart Teams). Delete all files from below 2 paths -
For Teams in browser, clear browser temporary internet files and cookies
- Go to Windows Credential Manager, check for problems there. Clear credentials/password and re-login.
- Go to list of Accounts (work/school) from your laptop and check for issues. Disconnect and re-login with your credentials.
- Upgrade your internet bandwidth.
- Update Teams. There may be a possible fix with a new update.
If nothing works, open a case with Microsoft support.
- How to start Microsoft Teams on Mac Startup
- 5 ways to pop out a Chat in Microsoft Teams
- Fix - Microsoft Teams Error Code - 80090016
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- How to know the version of Teams installed
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac
- Fix - You're missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams
- How to fix Microsoft Teams Error Code caa70004
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Microsoft Teams Error - You cannot add another work account to Teams at the moment
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we have run into an issue Try again
- Microsoft Teams: Delay in sending and receiving messages - TM495986
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isnt configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- How to Quit Microsoft Teams when App Closed on Mac
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to Uninstall Microsoft Teams on Mac
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- How to install Microsoft Teams on Mac using Terminal (Silently)
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur? - Apple
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error - Android
- URL Encode cURL HTTP GET\POST Data with Examples - cURL
- Where is AWS Config and Credential files located on Mac - AWS
- How to determine Gradle Version in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Python: Convert Binary String to Normal String - Python
- Step by Step: Spring Boot + JPA + MySQL + Redis as Cache - Java