Microsoft Teams is a great product for conducting online virtual meetings, be it with colleagues, vendors, partners or university students.
Meeting organizers/professors/teachers can view and download meeting attendance report.
The option can be accessed from the Participants pane of the meeting. Click "Download attendance list" to download report in .CSV format.
Note that this requires the Microsoft 365 Tenant Administrator to enable "AllowEngagementReport" property from PowerShell. This cannot be done from the UI yet.
Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity "Without Admit" -AllowEngagementReport Enabled
⚠️ Microsoft Teams meeting participant attendance report feature rollout delayed to February 2021 (Roadmap ID 66459)Microsoft has pushed the rollout to February 2021. This was planned to complete by October 2020 earlier.
- The feature rollout is delayed and pushed to February 2021. Read more here - Roadmap ID 66459.
- Teams meeting organizer can download the participant Attendance Report from the meeting chat once the meeting is over.
- Only the meeting organizer will see the Attendance Report (join and leave times).
- The recording, transcript and participant list will be grouped together in chat if the meeting is recorded. Otherwise, only the participant list will be available in chat.
- The report will include - duration, email address, meeting start time and meeting title.
- The feature will be disabled by default. The Microsoft 365 Tenant or Teams Admin can use a PowerShell cmdlet to turn on the feature.
- Microsoft has delayed the deployment to reduce the amount of change flowing into the services.
Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global - AllowEngagementReport "Enabled"
- How to start Microsoft Teams on Mac Startup
- 5 ways to pop out a Chat in Microsoft Teams
- Fix - Microsoft Teams Error Code - 80090016
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- How to know the version of Teams installed
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac
- Fix - You're missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams
- How to fix Microsoft Teams Error Code caa70004
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Microsoft Teams Error - You cannot add another work account to Teams at the moment
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we have run into an issue Try again
- Microsoft Teams: Delay in sending and receiving messages - TM495986
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isnt configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- How to Quit Microsoft Teams when App Closed on Mac
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to Uninstall Microsoft Teams on Mac
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- How to install Microsoft Teams on Mac using Terminal (Silently)
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- 5 Ways to Loop a Dictionary in Python - Python
- Java 8 Streams map() with examples - Java
- Generate SHA-256 Hash and Salt in Java Example - Java
- Convert Java Object to XML using Jackson Library - Java
- How to update Cargo (Rust Lang) - Rust
- How to show Machintosh HD icon on Mac Desktop - MacOS
- How to lock Notepad++ tabs? - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix [Mac Terminal] The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. (update for Ventura/Sonoma) - Java