Fetch as Google is the fastest way to get your pages crawled quickly by the Google Search engine bots.
Google has recently changed the way Fetch as Google used to work. Now it has to Fetch and Fetches and Render options. When you submit a page to be crawled, you can see that the status field shows values as crawled Partially, Completely, Redirected or an Error occurred.
If you notice that the Status for a crawled page is Redirected, try the following,
- Just re-verify that the link actually exists!. Just copy the complete URL in the browser address filed and see if the webpage is loaded.
- If the URL exists and still you get an error just check if the URL is case-sensitive (Linux hosting URL are case sensitive if .htdocs settings are not present to handle them).
- If your page is an index page (or default page) then you must have a trailing slash (/) at the end of the URL or else you may face such an issue. I had recently noticed the same issue, wherein after a page is submitted without a trailing slash the webmaster page keeps reloading in an endless loop and the page is not getting crawled.
⛏️ If still, you face the redirection issue check your .htdocs settings.
Below you can see that a page, when sublimed to the crawler, gave a redirection error when the slash was missing, while got resolved when the slash was added.
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- How to activate and use Microsoft Teams Together mode - Microsoft
- List of 32 CSS cursors web developers must know about - CSS
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- How to uninstall pip Python packages - Python
- Run Java Code Every Second - Java
- How to copy file name and path to clipboard in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception - SharePoint
- hibernate.cfg.xml Configuration and Mapping xml Example - Java