Fetch as Google is the fastest way to get your pages crawled quickly by the Google Search engine bots.
Google has recently changed the way Fetch as Google used to work. Now it has to Fetch and Fetches and Render options. When you submit a page to be crawled, you can see that the status field shows values as crawled Partially, Completely, Redirected or an Error occurred.
If you notice that the Status for a crawled page is Redirected, try the following,
- Just re-verify that the link actually exists!. Just copy the complete URL in the browser address filed and see if the webpage is loaded.
- If the URL exists and still you get an error just check if the URL is case-sensitive (Linux hosting URL are case sensitive if .htdocs settings are not present to handle them).
- If your page is an index page (or default page) then you must have a trailing slash (/) at the end of the URL or else you may face such an issue. I had recently noticed the same issue, wherein after a page is submitted without a trailing slash the webmaster page keeps reloading in an endless loop and the page is not getting crawled.
⛏️ If still, you face the redirection issue check your .htdocs settings.
Below you can see that a page, when sublimed to the crawler, gave a redirection error when the slash was missing, while got resolved when the slash was added.
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone]
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Android Disable back button programatically - Android
- [jQuery] Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.html:5 - jQuery
- 3 Commands to stop Nginx Server - Linux
- How to customize SharePoint Modern list form using JSON formatting - SharePoint
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent - WhatsApp
- How to Use Command Prompt on a Mac? - MacOS
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered - Android-Studio