To turn on the Bluetooth device on your Microsoft Windows 10 follow the below easy steps,
- Click on Windows Start button,
- Type Settings or select the gear icon,
- Go to Devices, click on Bluetooth & other devices,
- Toggle the bluetooth button to enable/on it.
More Posts related to Microsoft,
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- Check Bluetooth is turned on or off on Android device programmatically [Java Code] - Android
- How to verify if java is installed on the computer and get version detail - Java
- JSON Syntax : JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error - Android