If you are using the hybrid deployment of Exchange Online (Microsoft Office 365) and Exchange Server (on-premise), you may face an error 412 Cookies Are Disabled :( and not redirected to the Microsoft Office 365 portal after clicking hybrid from left navigation in Exchange Admin Center on Exchange 2013 Server.
412 Cookies Are Disabled :( Please make sure that you enabled cookies in your browser settings and that your Exchange Administration Center domain has been added to trusted sites or local intranet zones. Learn more.
How to fix 412 Cookies Are Disabled error ?
The Exchange Admin 412 usually occurs when the computer/laptop system date is set too far in the future OR cookie file is damaged OR option to allow cookies is disabled in the web browser.
Fix the error using these steps
- First, ensure the computer/laptop system date and time is correct.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Enable cookies.
Avoid changing the system time manually to avoid undesired results.
This error can be expected when the clocks are moved to adjust Daylight Saving Time (DST) and the clocks are not in sync.
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- XmlRpcException ConnectException connection refused error - Java
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint - Microsoft
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name - Android
- Todays Apple Spring Loaded Event Live Updates - Apple
- [Fix] Java Exception with Lambda - Cannot invoke because object is null - Java
- How to Change Text Size for Android ActionBar - Android
- Android Toolbar example with appcompat_v7 21 - Android