If you are using the hybrid deployment of Exchange Online (Microsoft Office 365) and Exchange Server (on-premise), you may face an error 412 Cookies Are Disabled :( and not redirected to the Microsoft Office 365 portal after clicking hybrid from left navigation in Exchange Admin Center on Exchange 2013 Server.
412 Cookies Are Disabled :( Please make sure that you enabled cookies in your browser settings and that your Exchange Administration Center domain has been added to trusted sites or local intranet zones. Learn more.
How to fix 412 Cookies Are Disabled error ?
The Exchange Admin 412 usually occurs when the computer/laptop system date is set too far in the future OR cookie file is damaged OR option to allow cookies is disabled in the web browser.
Fix the error using these steps
- First, ensure the computer/laptop system date and time is correct.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Enable cookies.
Avoid changing the system time manually to avoid undesired results.
This error can be expected when the clocks are moved to adjust Daylight Saving Time (DST) and the clocks are not in sync.
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove Possible Data Loss Message from Microsoft Excel
- [Fix] Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x803F8001
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- How to turn off Dark theme in Excel for Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.
- [Fix] Cannot connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18456
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Installing Microsoft Edge on M1/M2 Mac
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Microsoft Edge Fix: ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Install Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) Client on Mac
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Java 8 foreach loop code examples - Java
- Hide files and folders on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token - Facebook
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- Android Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event Error Logs - Android
- Change Android EditText Cursor Height - Android
- How to install Zsh shell - HowTos
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher - SharePoint