If you are using the hybrid deployment of Exchange Online (Microsoft Office 365) and Exchange Server (on-premise), you may face an error 412 Cookies Are Disabled :( and not redirected to the Microsoft Office 365 portal after clicking hybrid from left navigation in Exchange Admin Center on Exchange 2013 Server.
412 Cookies Are Disabled :( Please make sure that you enabled cookies in your browser settings and that your Exchange Administration Center domain has been added to trusted sites or local intranet zones. Learn more.
How to fix 412 Cookies Are Disabled error ?
The Exchange Admin 412 usually occurs when the computer/laptop system date is set too far in the future OR cookie file is damaged OR option to allow cookies is disabled in the web browser.
Fix the error using these steps
- First, ensure the computer/laptop system date and time is correct.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Enable cookies.
Avoid changing the system time manually to avoid undesired results.
This error can be expected when the clocks are moved to adjust Daylight Saving Time (DST) and the clocks are not in sync.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action