If you have a Mac Computer or a Macbook Laptop, and you want to get Microsoft Excel to be installed on it, there are a few ways in which you can do that.
Option 1: Using the Apple App Store
- Click on the Apple Logo on macOS Menu
- Now select App Store...
- Search: "Microsoft Excel"
- Click on the Get button to download Excel.
Option 2: Download using office.com
If you have Office 365/Windows 365 account then you can download Excel by login into office.com
- Open a web browser and visit: https://www.office.com and login
- On the dashboard you should see a button "Install App", in the drop-down you would see "Premium Microsoft 365 apps - Includes Outlook, OneDrive for Business,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more."
- When you click on it, it should get you an installer from which you can select Excel and get it installed on your Mac.
Note: You should have a Windows 365 Business or School account.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- How to Indent Python code in Notepad++ - Python
- Notepad++: How to remove extra spaces at the start and end of each line - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix: ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tkinter (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for tkinter - Python
- Fix MySQL ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user root@localhost (using password: YES) - MySQL
- Struts 2 Hello World Example in Eclipse - Java
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed - Android
- How to Generate SHA-512 digest in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to know the Size of an Object in Python - Python