Java JDK 21 is not to far away from the general availability, but if you wish to start taking a look at JDK 21, then the initial and final release candidates are available for all major OS to download and use.
How to download OpenJDK 21 Final Release Candidate
- Go to : https://openjdk.org/projects/jdk/21/
- Click on Installing from the side menu options.
- Now click on link: https://jdk.java.net
- Under Early Access click on JDK 21
- Here you should find the download links for JDK 21.
Linux / AArch64 tar.gz (sha256) 201583910 Linux / x64 tar.gz (sha256) 203348211 macOS / AArch64 tar.gz (sha256) 197305058 macOS / x64 tar.gz (sha256) 199663920 Windows / x64 zip (sha256) 201151266
- One you download the JDK 21 built based on your OS type, you can set the JAVA_HOME path and make use of it.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Java-JDK-21,
- How to Enable Java JDK 21 Preview Features on IntelliJ
- How to use Java JDK 21 with IntelliJ
- [JEP 430] Java JDK 21 New Feature - String Templates (Preview)
- Java JDK 21 LTS Version Release Date (General Availability)
- How to install and Use Java JDK 21 Initial Release Candidate
- Java JDK 21 - The Latest LTS Version
- [JEP 431] Java JDK 21 New Feature - Sequenced Collections
- Setting Up VS Code with Java JDK 21
- Installing Java JDK 21 Final Release Candidate
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop - HowTos
- Python: Calculate Sum of numbers as elements of a List - Python
- Safari appends .html extension to files that are downloaded - Mac-OS-X
- Android Toolbar example with appcompat_v7 21 - Android
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error - Teams
- How to get the Android OS installed version programmatically - Android
- Python: Get just the filename without extension using Path - Python
- How to Close Safari in Mac using Keyboard shortcut - MacOS