Java JDK 21 is the next upcoming LTS (Long Term Supported) version that is just around the corner.
JDK 21 will be General Availability (GA) on the 19th September, Tuesday 2023.
Schedule for OpenJDK Java 21
|2023/06/08||Rampdown Phase One|
|2023/07/20||Rampdown Phase Two|
|2023/08/10||Initial Release Candidate|
|2023/08/24||Final Release Candidate|
The Initial & Final Release Candidate is already available for download.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Java-JDK-21,
- Installing Java JDK 21 Final Release Candidate
- Steps to Install Java 21 (LTS JDK) on Windows 11
- How to install and Use Java JDK 21 Initial Release Candidate
- How to Enable Java JDK 21 Preview Features on IntelliJ
- Setting Up VS Code with Java JDK 21
- Java JDK 21 LTS Version Release Date (General Availability)
- [JEP 430] Java JDK 21 New Feature - String Templates (Preview)
- How to use Java JDK 21 with IntelliJ
- Java JDK 21: JEP 439 - An Improved Generational Z Garbage Collector (ZGC)
- [JEP 431] Java JDK 21 New Feature - Sequenced Collections
- Java JDK 21 - The Latest LTS Version
- Java JDK 21 - JEP 440 - Record Patterns
- Fix - Unsupported major.minor version 65.0 (Java JDK 21)
- java: ']' expected error [fixed] - Java
- What is (base) in Mac Terminal Prompt and how to remove it? - MacOS
- Set Falling Show on Website for Christmas using Pure CSS Code - CSS
- Delete a Character from a String in Python Example - Python
- Java Multi-line String Example - Java
- How to Send Email using Java - Java
- How to access SharePoint on Office 365 using a Web Browser - SharePoint
- Capitalize SQL Keywords using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus