Something went Wrong! We're sorry, but we weren't able to do that! Error code: 0xcaa82ee2
If you receive 0xCAA82EE7 or 0xCAA82EE2 error message while trying to login or use Microsoft Teams or Outlook, it's most likely an issue related to request timeout, i.e. your system was unable to connect to the server or get a response from it.
To resolve this make sure that you are connected to the Internet. It can also be due to the firewall, so make sure you connect to your IT Admin to make sure some other applications or the firewall configuration is not blocking you from accessing Teams or Outlook.
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove Possible Data Loss Message from Microsoft Excel
- [Fix] Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x803F8001
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- How to turn off Dark theme in Excel for Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.
- [Fix] Cannot connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18456
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Installing Microsoft Edge on M1/M2 Mac
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Microsoft Edge Fix: ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Install Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) Client on Mac
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Java + Spring JDBC Template + Gradle Example - Java
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac - Python
- Android: programmatically turn Bluetooth on or off using Java code - Android
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached - Microsoft
- [fix] macOS Ventura - Python3 xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at CommandLineTools - MacOS
- [fix] command not found curl - cURL
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft] - Microsoft
- Exception in thread main java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: package javaClass - Java