Freezing a row in Excel especially the top header makes it easy to view the sheet when it is been scrolled to make sense of data in each column.
If you are using the Microsoft Excel application on your Mac/Macbook, then you can freeze a row using the Mac Keyboard and Trackpad in two easy steps.
- Step 1: Open the Excel spreadsheet on your Mac.
- Step 2: Go to Menu: Window -> Freeze Panes.
Alternatively you can also achieve this by clicking the View tab on the ribbon and selecting "Free Top Row"
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- How to locate Python Installation on Windows (10/11)
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- How to Repeat Last Action F4 on Excel on Mac Like Windows
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Office.com downloading zero byte file name prelanding on Safari browser
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Cmd command get current directory location
- How to update Microsoft Excel on Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel on Mac
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to add Solver Add-in in Microsoft Excel on Mac
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac
- How to Fix Spelling Errors on Microsoft Word for Mac - HowTos
- How to find path of file on Mac Terminal - MacOS
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error - SharePoint
- Fix: Maven - Failed to execute goal - Compilation failure - Source/Target option 5 is no longer supported. Use 7 or later - Java
- A Guide to Dynamically Obtaining Browser Screen Width and Height with jQuery [Updated 2023] - jQuery
- How to remove password from pdf file - HowTos
- How to Indent Python code in Notepad++ - Python
- Programmatically check if Facebook is installed on Android device - Android