macOS Ventura version 13 is now available for all Mac devices that are eligible for the update.
List of Supported Mac Devices for macOS Ventura
If you are on macOS Monterey and want to update to macOS Ventura, here is how you can do that,
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Also, plugin your Macbook laptop to power before you start,
- Optional: Its always better to backup your Mac using Time Machine.
- Click on the Apple Logo on the Menu on the top right of your screen.
- Click on System Preferences...
- Click on Software Update where you should see a notification of an update available,
- You would see macOS Ventura, click on update now icon,
- Agree on the terms, and add your system password if prompted,
- Download will take some time to complete and you can follow the progress bar,
- Your Mac will get restarted a couple of times and you will see a white Apple logo with a progress bar,
- Once the upgrade is complete you will see the login screen of macOS Ventura
- Congratulations! You are now on macOS Ventura!
Note: For the first login, your password is required to enable Touch ID.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Error: LinkageError occurred while loading main class UnsupportedClassVersionError [Eclipse Java] - Java
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to extract Java Jar/War/Ear files in Linux - Java
- Java Streams with Filters Examples - Java
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template - Android-Studio
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler - Html
- Notepad++ copy above line-example - NotepadPlusPlus
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015 - HowTos