Inverted Question Mark "¿" is used as an interrogative symbol at the beginning of a sentence in Spanish languages such as Asturian and Waray. If you are looking for this symbol on your Mac Keyboard you will not find it.
If you are a very frequent user of this symbol it is better to know the keyboard combinations to get this symbol instead of copy-pasting everything from somewhere.
Mac Keybaord Shortcut for Inverted Question Mark
Press Shift ⇧ and Option ⌥ Key together and while holding them press the ? or / Symbol key next Shift at the right side of your Mac Keyboard.
Shift ⇧ + Option ⌥ + /
Intrestingly, to type a question mark you press the Shift + / key, you just need to remember to press an additional Option key to get an interested one!
If you are on an iMac or Mac Mini with an external keyboard that does not have an Option key, you can try using the Alt key instead to get the same symbol.
I have tested this shortcut on M1 Macbook Pro running on macOS Ventura and it works! Do let us know in the comment section if you face any problems.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- Rename a directory using Linux/Unix command - Linux
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal - MacOS
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4 - Eclipse
- Change Mouse Scrolling in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run - Microsoft
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit. - HowTos