Inverted Question Mark "¿" is used as an interrogative symbol at the beginning of a sentence in Spanish languages such as Asturian and Waray. If you are looking for this symbol on your Mac Keyboard you will not find it.
If you are a very frequent user of this symbol it is better to know the keyboard combinations to get this symbol instead of copy-pasting everything from somewhere.
Mac Keybaord Shortcut for Inverted Question Mark
Press Shift ⇧ and Option ⌥ Key together and while holding them press the ? or / Symbol key next Shift at the right side of your Mac Keyboard.
Shift ⇧ + Option ⌥ + /
Intrestingly, to type a question mark you press the Shift + / key, you just need to remember to press an additional Option key to get an interested one!
If you are on an iMac or Mac Mini with an external keyboard that does not have an Option key, you can try using the Alt key instead to get the same symbol.
I have tested this shortcut on M1 Macbook Pro running on macOS Ventura and it works! Do let us know in the comment section if you face any problems.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity - Android
- Java 8: Steam map with Code Examples - Java
- How to Change Bootstrap Carousel Slide Speed - Bootstrap
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++? - NotepadPlusPlus
- Save webpage as pdf in Google Chrome for Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- JSON with PHP Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap