If you do not want your Mac device running macOS to play start-up sound when you boot your device, you can follow the below steps to disable it.
Steps to Disable Mac boot sound:
- Click on Apple Logo on macOS Menu Bar,
- Select "System Prefernces..."
- Click on Sound icon,
- Uncheck - "Play sound on startup"
- Close the window.
Now the next time your device reboots you would not hear the boot sound.
More Posts related to MacOS,
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- Android Studio setup was canceled - How to resume - Android-Studio
- How to Change Bootstrap Carousel Slide Speed - Bootstrap
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression - Teams
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser - Google