If you do not want your Mac device running macOS to play start-up sound when you boot your device, you can follow the below steps to disable it.
Steps to Disable Mac boot sound:
- Click on Apple Logo on macOS Menu Bar,
- Select "System Prefernces..."
- Click on Sound icon,
- Uncheck - "Play sound on startup"
- Close the window.
Now the next time your device reboots you would not hear the boot sound.
More Posts related to MacOS,
- How to connect AirPods to Mac
- Display Safari URL address link on hover
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Docker Desktop needs privileged access macOS
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to start/boot macOS in safe mode - Big Sur 11.0, Catalina 10.15, or Mojave 10.14
- Find Mac version using terminal command
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to make EditText text to uppercase or lowercase on macOS
- Disable Startup Sound on macOS
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command
- How to change macOS Safari default language
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to display directory tree in Mac Terminal
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- MacoOS - xyz is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Alert
- The default interactive shell is now zsh. [macOS]
- Change Terminal Cursor Type in Mac (MacOS Shell)
- How to set background color for android layout pragmatically using java and through xml - Android
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS] - MacOS
- Change Android Toast background color - Android
- C#.Net error The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send - SharePoint