If you do not want your Mac device running macOS to play start-up sound when you boot your device, you can follow the below steps to disable it.
Steps to Disable Mac boot sound:
- Click on Apple Logo on macOS Menu Bar,
- Select "System Prefernces..."
- Click on Sound icon,
- Uncheck - "Play sound on startup"
- Close the window.
Now the next time your device reboots you would not hear the boot sound.
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll - Facebook
- Upload docx file using PHP script - PHP
- Convert String from uppercase to lowercase in Bash - Bash
- Save current timestamp in MySQL using PHP mysqi binding - PHP
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue - Android
- Step by Step: Spring Boot + JPA + MySQL + Redis as Cache - Java
- Fix - JioCinema Something Went Wrong Please Try Again Error 8001 while streaming IPL Cricket Live - HowTos
- Fix Power Automate FLOW error - InvalidTemplate Unable to process template language expressions in action - Microsoft