⛔️ SOUNDS & HAPTICS
Volume Turned Down
Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days, the volume has been turned down to protect your hearing.
I received this Notification on my iPhone running iOS 14, when I was listening to some music on my phone, suddenly the volume went down, just the way when you get a notification aleart! When I checked I saw the above message! And the volume really was decreased, this is a good feature! So I looked into the setting to see the what are the configurations and I could find this,
How to enable Headphone Safety in iOS 14
- Go to Settings -> Sounds
- Now tab on Headphone Audio -> Headphone Safety -> Enable Headphone Notification.
- You can select how much you can reduce sound decibales to trigger an alert.
You will be notified if you have been listening to load headphone audio for a long time that can affect your hearing.
⚡️ In certain regions this is on by default and you cannot turn it off due to the safety and regulations of the region.
7-Day Limit Notifiation
This is based on WHO sound exposure limits for safely, the device will measure audio for seven days and based on the combination of loudness of sound over time the volume will be adjusted and notified.
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration - Android
- Get Wifi Details : Android Programming - Android
- JSON Syntax : JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Word count in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- SharePoint Server 2016 error - Failed to connect to the configuration database - SharePoint
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example - Android
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager - Android
- [Notepad++] Remove CR Carriage Return and LF Line feed (CRLF) - NotepadPlusPlus
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout - Android-Studio
- How to get Mobile Screen Resolution Width and Height programatically - Android
- Tomcat Manager Default Username and Password - Tomcat
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail - Google
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion - SharePoint
- Find Sum of two numbers - C-Program
- Struts 2 Hello World Example in Eclipse - Java