macOS 13 Ventura is the latest 2022 release of the Mac Operating System, if you have got a new Mac or just upgraded to Ventura and looking for ways to set Background Wallpaper here are some ways to achieve it,
Example 1: Secondary Click (right-click) on the Desktop
As shown in the above Gif demo, simply Secondary Click on your Macbook trackpad, or right-click using your Mouse and select "Choose Wallpaper..." option,
Now on the Wallpaper Window you can choose from the four options available as shown in the above gif demo,
- Dynamic Desktop: These backgrounds dynamically change throughout the day based on the time.
- Light and Dark Desktop: These backgrounds changes based on the dark/light theme that you are using.
- Desktop Pictures: This has around 20 wallpapers based on the theme of the new macOS.
- Colors: You can choose from a variety of color options and even set an auto-rotation policy.
You can choose your colors, and rotate them in sequence or randomly based on the duration that you can set (30 minutes by default)
Example 2: Set Custom Wallpaper of your Choice
Setting the wallpaper of your choice, the ones that you clicked of your friends, family, or pet dogs, or cats is very easy, simply right-click on your Image icon and select "Set Desktop Picture"
Note: Not all pictures that you may set as background wallpaper will fit exactly the way you want, based on how it was clicked - horizontally or vertically, in such a case you can follow the below steps to adjust the wallpaper,
- Right Click on the Desktop and select "Change Wallpaper..." after you have set the custom image of your choice.
- Now you will see at the top "Change Wallpaper macOS Ventura Option" from the drop-down, you can select either of,
- Fill Screen - Fit to Screen - Stretch to Fill Screen - Center
- If you choose options like "Fit to Screen" or "Center" you can also choose a color of your choice to fill in the vacant space.
- Once you select your option and it looks good you may close the Wallpaper window.
I am sure there are more fun ways to set Wallpapers, do share if you know some tips, I will surely add them here :)
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to Open Finder using Mac Terminal
- How to install maven in macOS using Terminal Command
- How to install iTerm2 Mac Terminal Alternative
- Find Mac version using terminal command
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder
- How to open new tabs macOS Terminal
- fix macOS: The digital signature on the update is missing or invalid. Ventura
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Terminal ZSH Error
- Closest Alternate to Notepad on Mac
- How to Open Trash on Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- [Vi/Vim] How to move cursor to the start of a line
- macOS 13 Ventura - The New About this Mac Window
- Best Free Gif screen capture app now available for M1 Chip Mac - LICECap
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to create alias in macOS
- How to install Node using Brew on Mac
- How to start/boot macOS in safe mode - Big Sur 11.0, Catalina 10.15, or Mojave 10.14
- Cant find System Preferences... under macOS Ventura Apple Menu?
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- How to Close Safari in Mac using Keyboard shortcut
- How to Upgrade Mac from Monterey to macOS Ventura
- SharePoint installation - Appfabric installation failed because installer MSI returned with error code:1603 - SharePoint
- How to start/boot macOS in safe mode - Big Sur 11.0, Catalina 10.15, or Mojave 10.14 - MacOS
- [Android Studio] Hardcoded string Button, should use @string resource - Android-Studio
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html
- [fix] Docker Desktop App not starting on Mac (macOS) - Docker
- How to place two div elements next to each other - CSS
- How to check RAM details on Mac? - MacOS
- Sign in as different user missing in SharePoint 2013 how to enable - SharePoint