C:\Users> clear 'clear' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. C:\Users> clear screen 'clear' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
You defiantly got the above error while trying to clear the screen on a Command Prompt on your Window 8/10 operating system? didn't you? Well! I guess you are very much used to using Terminal command on macOS or Linux so you used the command clear on Windows you need to use cls i.e. a command to clear the screen.Example:
To know more about the command type: help clsExample:
C:\Users> help cls Clears the screen. CLS
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- java: unclosed string literal [Error] - Java
- Python: Append A List at the Start of Another List - Python
- VS Code: The source path must be contained in the project root folder. - Java
- How to Add Maven Central Repository in pom.xml - HowTos
- How to make a Python Program Pause for X seconds - Python
- Google translate in spreadsheet - Google
- Java: Round Up to 2 decimal places examples - Java
- No Android device found : Android File Transfer App Mac OS X - Android