If you own an iPhone and are wondering with a question in your head "How do I scan my iPhone for viruses!" well there is no need for it because iPhone do not get viruses.
There are few things that you should keep in mind though to make sure you iPhone do not get affected by malware!
- Make sure your iOS on your iPhone is up-to-date.
- If you have a older iPhone that no longer supports latest iOS, make sure it is on the most recent version that is supported. Do Keep an eye on any vulnerability reported for the iOS you are on.
- Make sure you know the risk of Jailbreaking your iOS. It is better not to jailbreak your iPhone.
You really do not need any Antivirus app, if you find them on the App Store and it says it can help detect viruses on your iPhone running on iOS its bogus!Read more:
App security overview: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/security/sec35dd877d0/web
Apple Explains Why iOS Don't Need No Steenkin' Anti-Virus
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to HowTos,
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- 3 Examples to read a text file line by line using java - Java
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS - HowTos
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac - MacOS
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur] - MacOS
- How to install wget on macOS - MacOS
- Enable macOS Stage Manager - MacOS
- VS Code: The source path must be contained in the project root folder. - Java