If you are a UI/UX Web Developer or a person who is testing the functionalities of a web-based application, it is important to test the rendering and functionality of the application on various web browsers. If you have one such use-case or you prefer using Windows browser, you can install Microsoft Edge natively on an M1/M2 chip-based Mac as follows,
- Visit the official Microsoft Edge Website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge?form=MA13FJ
- Now click on Download Edge, if you are using a Mac you will straightaway get an option to download for macOS
- Click on Download for macOS and you should get options,
Which version is best for your Mac? Microsoft Edge has been optimized for both Macs with Intel chips (most common) and Macs with Apple chips (some newer Mac models). Mac with Intel chip Mac with Apple chip
- Select Mac with Apple chip
- The .DMG Setup file will get downloaded.
- Once the download is complete, click on the .dmg file to install Edge, follow the simple install edge instructions.
Note: You may see the below message which you can click on Settings and enable or disable based on your preference:
System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run. To correct this problem, click the 'Settings' button and make sure that Microsoft AutoUpdate is allowed to run in the background.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Portable Notepad++ for windows - NotepadPlusPlus
- Install AWS CLI using Brew Command - AWS
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Open Current Directory in Finder using Mac Terminal - MacOS
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later - Google
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar - MacOS
- How to Copy a remote file to local using SFTP command? - FTP
- Country ISO Codes List - Java