To do a Print Screen on a Windows 11 computer, you can make use of the Windows + PrtScn buttons.
If your keyboard does not have a Print Screen or PrtScn then you can press the Fn (Function) + Windows + Spacebar to capture a screenshot of your Window.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on a Windows 11 Pro device.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- How to locate Python Installation on Windows (10/11)
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- How to Repeat Last Action F4 on Excel on Mac Like Windows
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Office.com downloading zero byte file name prelanding on Safari browser
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Cmd command get current directory location
- How to update Microsoft Excel on Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel on Mac
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to add Solver Add-in in Microsoft Excel on Mac
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac
- Java 8 Streams map() with examples - Java
- How to Measure Execution Time in Jupyter Notebook Cell - Python
- How to download and install macOS 13 Ventura - MacOS
- Fix: incompatible types: Object cannot be converted to Integer - Java
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site - SharePoint
- Compare two text files in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Calculate Area of ellipse - C-Program
- Ping IP/Server Address using Python Example - Python