% git log fatal: your current branch 'main' does not have any commits yet
If you are within your git local directory and you run git log command and you get the above error, the reason is, this is a new branch and you have not committed anything yet to generate git commit logs.
✏️ This is rather a warning and not an error :)
Note: Even if you add some files to the staging area, you will see this message, until you commit something.
- Fix [oh-my-zsh] Cant update: not a git repository
- [fix] fatal: pathspec index.html did not match any files error
- How to ignore files in git using .gitignore file
- Git Fix: fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories Error
- Install GitHub Command Line Tool on Mac
- How to change directory in Git bash
- Get List of all local branches git command
- fix fatal: --local can only be used inside a git repository error
- [git] fatal: your current branch 'main' does not have any commits yet
- Git Revision Questions Before the Interview
- Change the default git branch name from master to main
- git command to remove/unstage files from staging area
- Remove git config at Local, Global or System Levels?
- [fix] fatal: this operation must be run in a work tree in git
- Clone a particular remote brach using git clone command
- How do I get a list of all branches in Git?
- How to check your installed version of Git
- Step-by-Step: How to delete a git branch from local as well as remote origin
- Git Commit - Author identity unknown, Please tell me who you are email
- fatal: Unable to create '/c/git_repo/.git/index.lock': File exists. If no other git process is currently running, this probably means a git process crashed in this repository earlier.
- How to Rename a Git Local Branch Using the --move Option
- Perform an Empty Commit in Git without anything in Staging Area
- [Fixed] Git Clone email@example.com: Permission denied (publickey) Could not read from remote repository Fatal error
- GitHub: How to Search Code
- Rename git branch on Local and GitHub Remove using Command
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur? - Apple
- Git: Delete Branch Locally and Remotely at Origin - Git
- How to print the key value pairs of a Dictionary in Python - Python
- macOS Big Sur compatible Macs List - MacOS
- How to know Rust is Installed on Mac? - Rust
- 3 ways to clear screen on Linux Terminal - Linux
- How to access SharePoint Online data using Postman - REST API and Bearer token - SharePoint
- How to Check PowerShell Version? [Windows/Mac/Linux] - Powershell