Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /php/homepage.php:124) in /php/homepage.php on line 145
This is a most common type of error's that once may get in PHP pages with header functions, lets see reasons that could cause this issues and how to fix it,
- Output Statements:
You might be having echo, printf output statements before the header that would cause this issue.
- Unwanted Blank Spaces :
There should be no blank lines or whitepaces spaces before or after the <php and ?> tags.
- File Format :
Make sure that the file format is UTF-8.
- Include files :
You might be having a include() to include a php page that may contain header redirects.
- PHP drag and drop file upload tutorial using dropzone.js
- Copy file from one directory to other in Php
- PHP Base64 encoding decoding a variable
- macOS - cannot calculate MAC address: Using fd 9 hv_vm_create HV_ERROR [PHP XAMPP]
- Upload Pdf file using PHP Script
- Call PHP function on Button click using jquery ajax
- PHP Code for sending Emails
- PHP header location function not called
- Delete file using PHP code : unlink()
- PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS PHP
- Upload docx file using PHP script
- PHP 301 Redirect Permanently
- PHP Script to Upload Images to Server
- Installing vue.js in Laravel 8
- Remove URL Forward Slash Before Single or Double quotes in php.ini
- How to destroy PHP session()
- PHP Fatal error : Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object
- 403 forbidden error for Image
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search - SharePoint
- Change Terminal Cursor Type in Mac (MacOS Shell) - MacOS
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip. - PIP