This issue is faced many a times while creating/exporting a Signed APK file. There is a workaround of how to avoid Android Eclipse crashing issue.
Before Exporting the APK file, Clean the Project + Build
Now go to Project and Uncheck Build Automatically.
Now when you try to Build an APK file you may not face the Crash ADT quit unexpectedly error.
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Change Android EditText Cursor Height - Android
- Top 3 Awesome Text Editors developers prefer at workplace - Sublime
- [fix] Java JDBC ConnectException: Connection refused - Java
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Convert Java Object to JSON using Jackson Library - Java
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS - MacOS