If you are not using Microsoft Teams application and want to instal it from your computer or you are having issues and want to re-install it here is how you can do it,
- Click on Start.
- Click on Setting Gear Icon.
- Click on App.
- Search for "Microsoft Teams" in the Seach box.
- Click on it and you would see "Unistall" button.
- When you click on Uninstall button you would see a message "This app and related information will be deleted", click Uninstall..
- You will be prompted - "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device", click YES.
- Wait for some time and the App will be deleted from your computer.
⚡️ Now if you look for the Teams in App List, you will not it.
- This is what I wanted, wanted to get rid of Teams from my Laptop as I ain't using it anymore!
anonymous 16 Sep 2020 17:09:50 GMT
- How to disable microsoft teams? If I do not want to use It for a while?
anonymous 16 Sep 2020 16:47:12 GMT
- Further comments disabled!
More Posts related to Teams,
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- [fix] White Screen when open Teams on Windows
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- Fix: Teams is in preview in Safari on Mac
- Microsoft Teams Error code - 6 issue
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Something went wrong 0xCAA20004 [Microsoft Teams]
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Microsoft Teams Error - You cannot add another work account to Teams at the moment
- How to Update Microsoft Teams to the latest Version
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari - iOS
- Command to check Last Login or Reboot History of Users and TTYs - Linux
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline - Html
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop - MacOS
- DDMS files not found hprof-conv.exe - Android
- Multiple Microsoft 365 Services Down (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive) - 25 January 2023 (Solved) - Microsoft
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew - HowTos