If you are not using Microsoft Teams application and want to instal it from your computer or you are having issues and want to re-install it here is how you can do it,
- Click on Start.
- Click on Setting Gear Icon.
- Click on App.
- Search for "Microsoft Teams" in the Seach box.
- Click on it and you would see "Unistall" button.
- When you click on Uninstall button you would see a message "This app and related information will be deleted", click Uninstall..
- You will be prompted - "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device", click YES.
- Wait for some time and the App will be deleted from your computer.
⚡️ Now if you look for the Teams in App List, you will not it.
More Posts related to Teams,
- [Fix] Microsoft teams error code 503 - Failed to reach https
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we've run into an issue Try again
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to use Spotlight feature in Teams meeting to pin and highlight participant and content
- How to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting Without an Account
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams change default language
- How to enable Do Not Disturb mode for Notification Center in Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur] - MacOS
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml - Android-Studio
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists - MySQL
- How to enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 - Windows-11