If you are not using Microsoft Teams application and want to instal it from your computer or you are having issues and want to re-install it here is how you can do it,
- Click on Start.
- Click on Setting Gear Icon.
- Click on App.
- Search for "Microsoft Teams" in the Seach box.
- Click on it and you would see "Unistall" button.
- When you click on Uninstall button you would see a message "This app and related information will be deleted", click Uninstall..
- You will be prompted - "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device", click YES.
- Wait for some time and the App will be deleted from your computer.
⚡️ Now if you look for the Teams in App List, you will not it.
More Posts related to Teams,
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Struts2 : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.fileupload.RequestContext - Java
- Upload Pdf file using PHP Script - PHP
- How to Gzip a file directory on Mac OS X using Terminal Command - Mac-OS-X
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address - SharePoint
- How to Import External Jars to Android Studio 1.0.1 Project - Android-Studio
- How to destroy PHP session() - PHP
- Add Blank Lines Between Each Lines in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Take Screenshot on Mac OS X (Keyboard Shortcuts) - Mac-OS-X
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Calculate Area of ellipse - C-Program
- SharePoint 2010 DataForm Unable to display this Web Part System.StackOverflowException - SharePoint
- SwissCovid App Launched in Switzerland - News
- ASCII to HEX and HEX to ASCII Conversion Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android : Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc - Android
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard - Android